Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, an hour is coming when neither in this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father.” John4
Reasons why Protestantism and Neo-Evangelicalism
are NO different from the “Holy Roman Catholic Church Empire”….
from which they came:
1. Priests (titled pastors who are separate “clergy”, distinct from the “laity”)
2. Hierarchy: top down rule, Nicolaitinism rule over the people; seeks power and control.
3. Cathedrals (Church buildings).
4. Celebrates pagan “Holy Days” (pagan false holidays for the worship of the “gods”).
5. Mixing with politics (Church and State intertwined). Yolked and in agreement with the government.
6. Taking money from poor Christians& widows, to fund The Church.
7. Support of war, support of the government’s actions at all times without question.
8. Friendship with the world: alliances with the kings of the earth for political advancement.
9. Tells the people, “There is no salvation outside The Church.” (a lie bringing people into bondage, whereas Christ came to set men free.)
10. Tells people, “Come to Church” rather than, “Come to Christ”.
11. Titles, positions, clergy benefits and perks. Loves greetings and praises by important people, and access to front seats at the conferences.
12. Practices man-made Church traditions.
13. Worships via Church buildings and pastor-priests rather than directly through Jesus Christ.
14. Scripture-twisting to sell many false teachings such as “tithing”.
15. Points the lost to Itself rather than to Jesus Christ. People are evangelized for the purpose of hopefully getting them into their Church as members.
16. Intellectualism, letter of law, book knowledge and reason, rather than spiritual revelation from the Spirit of God. Dead liturgy rather than Life in Christ.
17. Goal is to keep The Institution alive (attendance, buildings, ca$h), and keep their “place and “nation”, rather than truly loving, caring for and feeding the little sheep of the Shepherd.
18. Teaches members their identity as (insert Name of Church or Denomination, Christian Organization or Theology here) members rather than true identity in Christ.
19. Assumes rights to, and Seeks World Dominion.
20. Will crucify (or burn) anyone who is a heretic and who does not submit.