Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 1Tim4:1
That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; Eph4:14
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2Thes2:11
For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 2Pe2:18
For speaking out arrogant words of vanity they entice by fleshly desires, by sensuality, those who barely escape from the ones who live in error, 2Pe2:18nasb
The last few things I heard on Christian Radio before
turning it off for good:
1. Promoting the military, praising & featuring soldiers as heroes, promoting the government’s war in Iraq.
2. Praising the killing of Osama Bin Laden as good, right, and something to celebrate.
3. Promoting candidates, endless politics, voting, political dialectic, political involvement and the government.
4.. Promoting Dispensationalism, standing with geo-political Israel as if that were mandatory for being a Christian.
5. Promoting positive acceptance of Judiasm via favorable interviews with Rabbis (unbelievers) on moral and political topics.
6. Promoting Christian Dominionism, Theocracy, Theonomy, Reconstructionism as our mandate and purpose as believers.
7. Promoting Church and men as substitutes for Christ (Roman Catholic doctrine): Pastor of a local church on his sermon radio show said,
“The pastor is the mediator between the people and God!”
Politics, war, killing, lies, deception, false doctrines, false religion, the world, carnal flesh, false christs, false gospels, teachings
that are the opposite of what Jesus Christ said and commanded………..
CLICK. Ah ….. silence. Blessed quietness!
***Now I can hear God better.***